RE: lifter power supply - using Tesla coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:29:51 -0700
From: David Trimmell <humanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: lifter power supply - using Tesla coil (fwd)

Hi all, I too had thought that this "lifter/anti-gravity" stuff was
bogus. So is it really a electrostatic repulsion force that is achieving
this? If not, then "how does it work"?

Charles sorry to hear about the back problems; please do not try to move
those Pigs now!

Also very happy the HV list is again active.

Regards,

David Trimmell