Re: [303] Slymie in the news... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:57:41 -0700
From: BrianB <brianb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'High Voltage list' <hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [303] Slymie in the news...

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff W. Parisse [mailto:jparisse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:33 PM
To: Brian Basura
Subject: Danielle Stampe

To whom it may concern:

Contrary to her claim on various Internet lists, Danielle Stampe is not
nor has ever been a member of kVA Effects. Our only professional
association with her was in July of 1999 when we provided a small Tesla
coil for one of her performances in Atlanta.

Our company does not pass electricity through people's bodies nor do we
make voltage output claims on any of our stunts or machines.

Reports of her death are greatly exaggerated. All six times!

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
www.teslacoil.com <http://www.teslacoil.com/>
310-748-5893