[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Coils

Hi, Chip. My name is Mark. Ijust recently joined TCBA and saw your
message in the newsletter. I'm working on my first coil right now.
Still in the research phase and do I have questions. Such as: Does it
matter if the capacitor is AC or DC and what is the difference, anyway?
Where can you get toroids? How many RF coils do I need and where?
I'm working from a neon trans. of 360 watDesign System to give me all
the parameters. That has been very helpful from a theory angle.
Now I'm moving into gathering all the parts. Any helps and hints
would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Mark