[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: Grounding

Hi everyone,

Just another wee question. I am trying to make the capacitors for my tesla
coil but cannot find the thick (60-90 mil ) polyethylene sheet anywhere in
this country. Do you think that it will be ok to use about 8 sheets of normal
thickness (250 micron = .25 mm) plastic sheet for the dielectric instead?

Merry Xmas,
Mark

-- Mark
       _/_/_/   _/_/_/_/       Mark Conway
      _/    _/    _/          Deep Thought BBS, Auckland, New Zealand
     _/    _/    _/          A FirstClass(tm) Macintosh GUI BBS
    _/_/_/      _/          Internet: mconway-at-deepthnk.kiwi.gen.nz