[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Group Archives

> From: jim.oliver-at-welcom.gen.nz (Jim Oliver)
> TE>From richard.quick-at-slug-dot-org Tue Aug  8 07:12 MDT 1995
> TE> KU> btw: I thought about faq for the list.. What do you think
> TE> KU> about these paragraphs:
> TE>  0.      Warnings about the hazard nature of the devices
> TE>  1.      Tesla himself
> [edited]
> I think the main headings are right on the button, really good.
> Do you think a specific heading for "Important formulas" (to
> calculate the main parameters) should be included ? Could this be
> handled by simply giving the lit. refs ?

Hi, I'm new to the list.  I'm a longtime follower of unusual physics, and
built my first TC in 8th grade (using an induction coil from an old GM
counter and, as usual, a flyback transformer.) My "biggest" coil as been a
large desktop version (but with a little bitty synchronous-motor-based
rotary gap) which I built for a local photographer.  He's now making
lightning photos by direct discharge across large glassplate color film.
I'm involved with local guys in Seattle who've build a large Magnifier,
but who aren't currently on email.

Be warned, I'm also interested in crazy stuff like physical anomaly
reports, "free energy," gravity devices, psi phenomena, etc.  For a
sample, check out my Weird Science page on the WWW.

I'm also maintaining a Tesla page at:
http://www.eskimo-dot-com/~billb/tesla/tesla.html

Does this group have a message archive anywhere?  Even if it's on FTP, I
can put a pointer to it on my web page.

William Beaty  voice:206-781-3320   bbs:206-789-0775    cserv:71241,3623
EE/Programmer/Science exhibit designer        http://www.eskimo-dot-com/~billb/
Seattle, WA 98117  billb-at-eskimo-dot-com           SCIENCE HOBBYIST web page