[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TCBA

MSGID: 1:133/3003.0 3031ea81
PID: BWPRO 3.06 [Reg]
RQ> Given the quality of the members in the group here, we should all
RQ> be in print more often in the TCBA NEWS. I am working on a short
RQ> paper about RF grounds to be submitted in the next few weeks.

Richard, could you give me some info on this TCBA NEWS? Is it a magazine or a
newsletter? How and where do I subscribe?

Thanks,
Alan
--- Blue Wave/OS2 v2.20 [NR]
 * Origin: Uncloaking from (((lurk))) mode -at-KABOODLE.IS.NET (1:133/3003)

[ The TCBA News is the publication of the Tesla Coil Builders Association.
  The TCBA can be joined with $24 sent to
  TCBA
  3 Amy Lane
  Queensbury, NY 12804

  You should mention the TCBA member that told you about it first since there
  is a membership extension for each new member brought in.

	Chip
 ]