[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TCBA

> From Alan.Jones-at-kaboodle.is-dot-net

 > Richard, could you give me some info on this TCBA NEWS? Is it
 > a magazine or a  newsletter? How and where do I subscribe?

Quoting Chip:

 CA> The TCBA News is the publication of the Tesla Coil Builders
 CA> Association. The TCBA can be joined with $24 sent to
 CA> TCBA
 CA> 3 Amy Lane
 CA> Queensbury, NY 12804

 CA> You should mention the TCBA member that told you about it
 CA> first since there is a membership extension for each new
 CA> member brought in.

Harry Goldman publishes the "NEWS" quarterly. A typical issue is
15 - 20 double sided pages. The publication is focused strictly
on Tesla, Tesla coiling, and high-voltage projects. When you
join/subscribe you get a framable certificate. When you mention
the name of an existing member when you join, that member gets a
free issue added to end of their subscription at no cost to
either party.

Make checks or money order payable to Harry Goldman.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12