[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BOOK REVIEW

 * Carbons Sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

> TESLA '84; PROCEEDINGS OF THE TESLA CENTENNIAL SYMPOSIUM
> "In light of Modern Physics", An IEEE Centennial Activity
edited by Dr. Elizabeth Ann Rausher, Nuclear Physics, and Mr.
Toby Grotz, BSEE; published by the International Tesla Society.
This is a very interesting publication, as several ground
breaking papers were presented August 9-12, 1984 by such notables
as Robert Golka, Dr. James and Kenneth Corum, and Charles Yost.
In additon a previously unpublished paper credited to Dr. Nikola
Tesla: "The New Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-Dispersive
Energy Through Natural Media" discusses and diagrams the open-
ended vacuum tube and power systems that Tesla was reported to
have designed as the projector (power head) for a particle beam
device. Another very interesting paper presented by the Corum
brothers discusses Tesla's X-Ray patents as a method of rect-
ifying the extreme high-voltages produced by large electrical
oscillator/resonator sets. The resulting DC could be pulse
discharged with enormous peak powers at ELF frequencies to
determine cavity resonate modes of the Earth. The conference ends
with (my op) some mind numbing explanations of "zero-point-
scalar-wave-modern-ether"...Uggg

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12