[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Scoping of Secondaries

Steven and others,

You can lower the output impedance of a signal generator considerably
by winding an output transformer.  I used a 1" pot-core and wound a
600ohm to 10ohm transformer that I use on the output of an HP200-CD sig
gen.  The lowering of output voltage on this type of generator is not a
problem since they put out plenty.

Zap,
Mark