[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Variacs, parts...

>I can send on a list af Ham Fleas, tho its mostly East Coast info.

I would be interested in seeing the list.  Over the years, I have obtained
a couple of 20amp variacs at hamfests...I paid $20 for one and $15 for
the other, but I regularly see them go for around $40-$50.  If you go
early to get the first crack at the really good stuff, and stay late for the
"junque" (usually to be had at scrap prices) that people don't want to
haul home at the end, you can find all sorts of wonderful things at a
hamfest.  One man's trash can truly be another man's treasure!

Steven Roys (sroys-at-radiology.ab.umd.edu)