[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: FTP-site : teslafiles!!

Hello Ed,

On Thu, 2 Feb 1995 Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com wrote:

> Regarding a conversation I had with Richard:
>
> ftp site? There should be a new file there with much detailed info and
> specific wiring diagrams on this exact subject if I am not mistaken.
> <Kukkonen-at-snakemail.hut.fi> should be able to direct you. Generally we want a
> low Q capacitor here as RF losses in the bypassing caps is desirable.
>
> Can you provide the name of the ftp file that Richard is talking about?
>  Thanks,  Ed Sonderman

The name of the ftp-site is nic.funet.fi (alias ftp.funet.fi), one of
the biggest in the world. You should find the file in directory
/pub/sci/electrical/tesla. The file Richard mentioned is rqdocs.zip.

For all those not aware of it : I'm gathering all Tesla-related
information I can find to the site so that it would be readily available
for all people interested in the subject - so if someone out there
along the list has some interesting files - please, upload the files
to /pub/sci/electrical/tesla/incoming, so we all can access them..

For those who don't have ftp : there are ftp2mail-gateways that can
be used to get the files via mail - or ask me to mail a uuencoded
version..

Yours,

  Kristian Ukkonen.

ps. mpeg:s of Richard's video will soon be available as well..