Date: Fri, 26 May 1995 20:37:13 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Kristian Ukkonen <kukkonen-at-snakemail.hut.fi>
To: Richard Quick <richard.quick-at-slug-dot-org>
Subject: Re: GIF Files

Hi!

I've made a subdirectory called pictures to the main tesla directory
in the ftp-site and I have renamed the pictures like this: pica1024.gif
becomes rq_a1024.gif - I presume that is ok? The documentations are
included as a separate file like rq_a.doc..

The pictures are great!

I'm interested in the modifications one should do to the coil shape
in magnifying transmitters to get better efficiency as I'm most certain
that after I finish my little 1/4 wave coil I'll switch to using them
because they are apparently a lot more efficient compared to the input
power vs. output.. If memory serves you mentioned in your video
(and old postings) that the secondary coil can be a lot more closely
coupled to the primary and the proportion between height and diameter can
be lowered.. I presume that you have a lot more experience about
working set-ups now than you had at the time?  I'd be most interested in
to hear more about this..

Yours,

  Kristian.

| Kristian Ukkonen       |  Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law  |
| kukkonen-at-alpha.hut.fi  |           Fear is the mind-killer               |

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12