[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Halloween Plans

T>Does anyone have any plans for halloween tesla coil usage they wish to share?
T>I'm still trying to decide myself.  I need to balance safety concerns with
T>the desire to show off.  I expect safety to win though.

T>Chip

        Tesla Coil?  No.  But I've pulled-off a few hair-raising
        stunts using high-voltage dc -- in fact that was one of
        the stunts.  But I digress.  DC would seem to
        be a tad off-topic for this group, tho pure high-voltage dc
        does hold out challenges and satisfactions of which many here
        have yet to dream.
                                        Directly speaking,

                                        Robert Michaels - Detroit, USA