[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Please Help Me!

 * Carbons Sent to: chip-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com
                    Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
                    wswu12a-at-prodigy-dot-com
                    jim.oliver-at-welcom.gen.nz
                    Kukkonen-at-snakemail.hut.fi

I am not one to jump out and use this group (or any other) for
frivilous purposes, but I have a serious problem and need some
help.

My father has taken residence overseas in Belgium. His wife has
internet access through <ccmail.monsanto-dot-com>. Apparently the
mail gate does not recognise mail sent from my origin: the mail
is neither bounced nor delivered, it simply disappears. Mail sent
from <ccmail.monsanto-dot-com> is delivered to me promptly, but
return receipts are not delivered back (I can verify they are
sent)... Enough explaination. There has been a family problem of
some magnitude that my father needs to be informed of. He has
tried sending E-Mail... but has been posting me at an incorrect
address..

The favor is to please send the message below to
<VSQUIC-at-CCMAIL.MONSANTO.COM>. I don't care how many times it is
repeated, if at least a few people in the group send the message
out someone will get it through:

             FROM: RICHARD T. QUICK II

           I AM IN RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER.
           MY CORRECT INTERNET ADDRESS IS: