[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Ford Model "T" Spark Coil

 * Original msg to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Ford Model "T" spark coils are available brand new from J.C.
Whitney & Co., mail order auto parts dealer for the "classics".

I can't find my catalog here in this mess, but if anyone out
there has a Hot Rod, Kit Car, or other car magazine, there will
be an add for J.C. Whitney in there, please post it.

These reproduction spark coils are beautifully built and mounted
in a fine grained hardwood dovetailed box exactly like the
original. They are a little steep at about $65.00, but come
complete with the thumbscrew adjustable magnetic vibrator and
will produce an inch of spark with ease.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12