[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Breakers again

 * Original msg to: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Quoting Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com (Ed Sonderman)

 ES> I was talking to someone today about my breakers that would
 ES> not trip. He told me they will not work properly without
 ES> using the ground - which we are not.  Does this make sense
 ES> to you?

None at all. It is more like a wives tale.

 ES> I bought a fuse box today and will wire it into the garage
 ES> with the new power wiring.  I will use 40 amp time delay
 ES> fuses.

Didn't the guy tell you that no matter how much current you pump
through a fuse it will not blow unless you use the ground?

I am sorry, I had to do it. ROTFL

Richard Quick
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12