and proved to me that there are truly nice people out there in our greedy
world and that they should be commended once in a while for their actions!

Case
#1----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>From:	mmccarty-at-dnaco-dot-net
>To:	DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-com

>this
>> ratio

>I shipped it yesterday afternoon (Friday) via UPS.  The shipping charges
came
>to $5, sorry about that.  I figured UPS would only be a couple bucks and it
>was
>a heck of a lot closer than the post office.  After waiting in line for
>twenty
>minutes and having them print me a label and everything I found out it would
>be five bucks and for all the trouble I had already gone through I just let
>it
>ride.
>
>You should get it Monday at the latest.  The total is $10 which you can send

>to the address above.

>-Mike McCarty

By the way Mike, I finally sent you $15 for your efforts this morning.

Case
#2--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>Subject: Re:small VARIAC
>>
>>I am wondering if anyone out there has a small variac (120VAC15-20A) for
>>sale.
>>
>>            Kevin M. Conkey
>>

>I've got one that can be run for short periods at 20 amps that I'll _give_
>you, if you'll do the shipping thing.
>
>Bert

Maybe I will be able to do the same for someone someday.

Thankyou guys,

Kevin M. Conkey

P.S.
I am not forgetting about what Scotty has done for me and the group.
Commending his efforts would bog down the entire internet for at least a
weekend!!