[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Teslathon 96?

Tesla List wrote:

> >From DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-comFri Apr 26 21:38:04 1996
> Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 15:16:20 -0400
> From: DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-com
> To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> Subject: Re:Teslathon 96?
>
> Dear TCBOR,
>
> Are there any more of you guys in this group(chips list) besides Richard
> Hull?
> I just recieved a list of the video's that they offer. I have a couple of
> questions that I hope are considered ok for this group.
> .
> I was wondering when the next Teslathon was?
>
> How on earth is it possible to shrink a quarter to the size of a dime using
> our Tesla equiptment? (no I did not get this from the Boogie Nation!)
> Can you briefly describe the wire exploding and water arc experiments?
>
> And finally, for safety's sake for newcomers and those of us who just don't
> know, how are xrays emitted from a light bulb.
>
> I know these questions are not strictly about tesla coil building, but they
> do apparently use our equiptment and I feel that they would not be answered
> by USA-TESLA even if I were still suscribed. And at this point in time I
> could not possibly afford all of their tapes that seem to interest me,
> perhaps the price could be dropped drastically to maybe $10/tape.
>
> Thankyou,
>
> Kevin M. Conkey
>
> Kevin
Richard Hull is both articulate and generous with his knowledge as
witness his comments on this list. Having been to a Teslathon and hoping
to attend more in the future I can attest to the accuracy of Richard's
tapes. If you have specific questions I suggest you contact him direct by
phone of email. He's a great guy.

Skip Greiner