[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Pole-pig questions

> T&R said 200-300 lbs, so I wanted
>to keep it as light as possible too.  My 10 KVA turned out to
>be easy for my brother and I to move around -- how was that
>15 KVA?  Do you need a hernia operation now??  I figure on
>putting my pig on a small tray of sorts with casters so I can
>move it around after I get ready to start testing things.
>Just want to save my back.

Chuck,

   Mine was 350lbs! As far as moving goes, I am a paraplegic (paralyzed from
waist down from car accident 19 yrs ago), moving that XFMR, along with many
others, and an occasional VAX or DEC mainframe or 2 (great cabinets), always
proves to be my own little Stonehenge!! I can really relate to those guys
that moved pyrimids(sp?). Just another engineering challenge!

      Kevin M. Conkey