[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Photography

>From: Richard Hull <hullr-at-whitlock-dot-com>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Photography

Richard,

>I despise color film and therefore I can't help you much there.  I do my
>own development work too.  I use only one film the old B&W Plus X pan by
>kodak. (ASA 125)  I shoot it at 100.  I understand the new T-Max film is
>good but haven't tried it yet.

Do try the T-Max film, I was very impressed with it. I've not done
side by side comparisons with Plus X though or calibrated the T-Max
for the zone system.

>  I have shot the coil with my 4X5 speed graphics as
>well.
2 1/4 by 3 1/4 Crown Graphic here with a 120 back but no sheet film
holders yet. Have sheet film holder gone up in price since I last shot
large;) format.

jim