[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Plexiglass Form

On Sun, 18 Aug 1996 12:25:04 -0600, Tesla List
<tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>, you wrote:

>>From SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-comSun Aug 18 12:24:41 1996
>Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 08:16:50 -0400
>From: SSNSanders-at-aol-dot-com
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Plexiglass Form
>
>Im going to take your word on the neon idea and let it slide right on away
>from my coil building.   Thanks, Stephen.

Stephen,
	don't let it just slide on by, just build the geissler tube
(sp) separately. then use it like a fluorescent light to watch the
output of your coil, or put it on top of your toroid, or hold it like
a 'jedi light saber'. Lots of fun things to do with it;)

	chow,

	jim