[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Schematics to jpg

For those of you with schematic or simulation packages, I've found a
way to take their printed output and convert them to jpg format for
posting to the internet.

1. output to a file with a HP plotter driver.
1a. for windows install any of the HP plotter drivers.
2. give the output file name an extension of "plt" as in ballast.plt
3. surf over to:

http://www.mindworkshop-dot-com/alchemy/alchemy.html

and download a copy of graphics workshop. This program will convert
the HP Graphics Language to just about any graphics format known to
computers.

On my ftp site: ftp.bdt-dot-com/home/jim.fosse I've placed several files:

equ_2s.jpg
equ_sim.jpg
equ_sch.jpg
ballast.jpg