[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: help

At 10:25 PM 7/31/96 -0600, you wrote:
>From MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nzWed Jul 31 21:21:30 1996
>Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 17:33:48 +1200
>From: Malcolm Watts <MALCOLM-at-directorate.wnp.ac.nz>
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: help
>
>You wrote...
>
>> HAS ANYONE TRIED TO BUILD THIS COIL?
>> I am having trouble with the IRF511  burning up
>>
>> The boys in the electrionic shop do not like the driver
>> They say it could be a lot better.
>>
>> If you would like to see the driver  pic i will send you the file
>
>I would like to see it please.
>
>Malcolm
>
>[NOTE: Perhaps others may wish to see the pic.  If so, send it to the list
and I'll
>send it to those who can recieve images. -- Chip ]

I'd like to see it too.  By the way, the instructions call for drilling
holes in the plastic tube that is used for the secondary, one at the top and
one at the bottom, for tucking in the ends of the winding.  isn't that
something that Richard Quick says  is contra-indicated.  A puzzled Wallace
Edward Brand