[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Radius of curvature and misc ramblings

Tesla List wrote:

>  So, now I am wondering if there is such a thing as 8" diameter
> alluminum dryer duct?
>
> David Trimmell <dwt-at-efn-dot-org>

David:
	I was able to locate a product that was simply called flexible aluminum
air duct in 6" and 8" diameters at a local building supply store called
"Builders Square".  It came in 3 foot sections and expanded in length to
8 feet, sorta looking like an accordian.  Try your area building
supply/home improvement stores.  It was stocked in the area with
standard heating ducts and furnace supplies and if I remember the 6"
stuff I bought was about $7.00 per piece.  Good Luck!

Chuck Curran