[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Confusion

HI Chip, Kevin, all,
                     Kevin, thanks for those notes on CP's cap rating
system. I would be interested to know whether the dielectric
thickness is an overall "end-to-end" figure (sections in series) or
whether that is the thickness per section. End-to-end I presume. I
think the reversal rating is pretty good. The moment someone MEASURES
a primary Q significantly greater than 10 I would love to hear about
it.
      Given the coiling community greats (too many to name) who are
now on the list it would be good to see others as well. This list has
definitely got to be the first definitive TESLA forum in the short
history of coiling.

Malcolm