[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cap Confusion

Quoting DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-com

> I would like to talk to Richard Quick if he is out there about
> his caps.

Hi. I am out here. I apologize for not being around the last few
weeks. The BBS that I access underwent an upgrade recently and
required the usual adjustments/debugging before things settled
down. I think I had several packets that were either lost or
deleted from the system before I was able to download them.

A few of my replies apparently never went out.

Then I went on vacation for a week (just returned to work today)
so I am now really behind... Sorry about the off-topic chat, but
I thought I would let people know I am still out here, and what
happened.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12