[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Re: Wine bottle Tesla coils

I know from experiance, that you can rub the necks of the bottles together,
and the tops will eventually pop off in a clear cut

>From kcravens-at-sound-dot-net Sat Dec  7 22:04:13 1996
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 10:50:03 -0600 (CST)
From: kcravens <kcravens-at-sound-dot-net>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Wine bottle Tesla coils

At 11:01 PM 12/5/96 -0700, you wrote:
>>From Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com Thu Dec  5 22:59:35 1996
>Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:34:58 -0500
>From: Esondrmn-at-aol-dot-com
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Wine bottle Tesla coils

 (snip)

 ...then dunk in it a bucket of water.  Has anyone tried
>this - or got any better ideas?
>
>Ed Sonderman

Hey Ed,
Maybe just cut a hole in the torroid to go over the wine bottle, and leave
the neck un-cut? Then you'd have room to raise or lower the torroid for
final "tune".
                                ken
"The universe is composed of space, galaxies, and intergalactic dust.
Galaxies themselves are composed of space, stars, and interstellar dust.
>From the omnipresence of dust, we conclude that nature abhors a vacuum...
...and won't pick up a broom, either."

                                       -Albert Einstein-