[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Model-T Ford coil

You can do OK with an induction-coil driven TC. I have obtained 6"+ of
corona from a TC driven by a standard ignition coil run from a circuit
using a power transistor for switching the coil and a variable mark-
space ratio oscillator with a 12V supply. The primary cap was about
3000pF from memory.

Malcolm