[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coil design

Ya'll,

            Greets from Bosnia!! I am hoping and praying to get outta
here today (weather permitting). I was wondering if anyone had any
plans for a small coil (12" discharge or so). I have tried mail order
companies but haven't had much success. Does anyone knows where to get
any of the need supplies through mail or on the German market? I have
a year to go in Germany and I am despreate to get back into 'coilin!

                                                                     Thnx

                                                                     Bryan,