[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Tesla Design Programs

Welp.. let me tell you the story... I advertised a design program.. a
long time ago.. two actually.. and sent them to users that paid for
it.. after awhile... I started seeing the copies floating around..
here and there.. on BBS's.. and you know what? Alot of people used it
that I never saw a dime for.. Not that I was concerned with the money
mind you.. but there was a principle to the thing...
I had expected the scientific community to be a little better
"behaved" and send what was due if they used it.. Well.. they
didn't... and frankly.. they acted just like everyone else.. took the
program and used it.. and then never paid for it.. someones hard work..
stolen.. because.. that is exactly what it is.. stolen...
And as such.. My company will not endevour to write anymore such
programs... sooo.. If anyone is to blame that there is no software
that is current and powerful.. You know where the buck stops...

Sincerely,
Chris Singletary
President - Lightning Software

Believe that you CAN accomplish the impossible and you shall.