[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wine bottle cap.

Last weekend I was about to throw a 1.5 liter wine bottle out, and
thought it might make a good salt water and oil cap.  Previously my TCs
had used commercial HV caps, that were readily available, at reasonable
prices at hamfests.  The supply of these caps seems to have dried up
lately, probably due to the ascendence of solid state gear.
	Construction was simple, and all materiels were obtained from the
kitchen or the junk box.  The final product measured at 9.7nF and when