[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Pole Pig Hunt

 * Original msg to: Tesla-at-netctrl-dot-com
 * Carbons sent to: usa-tesla-at-usa-dot-net

Quoting Bob Schumann <tesla-at-NETCTRL.COM>:

> I notice the posting of pole pigs and decided to look into some
> prices. I was looking for the 14,400V 5KVA 2 bushing no taps
> one. I got a price of about $ 500.00 including the shipping
> charge. Is this price a normal cost or does anybody know of a
> cheaper place or source?

I paid $303.00 for my 22890V 10KVA 2 bushing pig a few years
back. That included shipping half-way across the country. Your
price is a little high.

Richard Quick

___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12

[ I got mine for $345 -- 14,400, 10kva delivered across the metro area
  (Denver)  -- Chip ]