[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Neon pricing

In a message dated 96-02-22 10:44:16 EST, tesla-at-grendel.objinc-dot-com writes:

>My coil is now about 1' off the floor, but that only leaves 2.5' between the
>top of the torroid and the bottom of the garage door(when open). I've stoped
>mumbling, MORE POWER, around the house now and instead I wisper, more room:)
>
>                        jim

Jim,

I have the same problem.  I outgrew the basement and my garage doesn't have
enough ceiling height - so now all I can do is run it outside.  Not nearly so
convenient.  Too bad we don't have enough money to build a separate building
with about 15 foot ceilings and some heat for the winter.

Ed Sonderman