[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Tesla Group

Dear Tesla Group,

My name is Jeff Parisse and I would like more information on becoming a
participant in your group. The enclosed photo (JPEG Format) depicts a
coil that I constructed five years ago. This coil achieved a spark
length of 64” before overwhelming and burning out one of the
transformers. I am now in the process of having the coil shipped to my
home in Southern California with the hopes of  rebuilding it and fitting
it to a 5kVA pole transformer (with some help of course).

I have just rejoined the T.C.B.A. and have received help in the past
from Jim Roddy (Waldorf,MD) and Richard Hull (Richmond, VA).

Jeff W. Parisse
Digital Design Laboratories
www.DigitalDesignLabs-dot-com

[ The photo will be coming soon...