[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Condenser Products capacitor performance

                    === WAY TO GO SCOTT!! ===

Your performance is excellent for 1300 watts.  Did you actually measure the input power to be sure
of the efficiency you're getting?  Don't just take the transformer nameplate's word for it.  I await
the result of your capacitor/primary experiments to come.  Congratulations again on a job well done!

Zap,
Mark