[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: List scope

Marcus, in wanting to narrow the focus of the list said:

>for 'unproven' physics. I must agree that when I signed up, I was interested
>in all things Tesla..........but the topic DOES seem to be drifting.
>
>Thats my vote too.
>
>ps. Van De Graph, 0 point E ect, just dont = TESLA!

Marcus, I beg to differ with you.

Tesla _did_ get a patent on a very big version of a Van DeGraph generator.
It used a recirculating supersonic current of dry air instead of a rubber
belt to transport the charges to the storage dome (dome was something like
60 feet in diameter), and used it as the basis for a charged particle beam
weapon.  I have a copy of Tesla's paper which was presented at the ITS
several years ago, if you'd like a copy.  Tesla did do VDG, and in the
typical Tesla style, he did it in a very big way!

Bert