[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: tesla coil building

thanx for the info and quick reply.  I've located some 3kVDC .02  mfd caps
and used  these in a series parallel combo to get .015 mfd. Should be tunable
at that point????? I've got them in a series of three so 9kvdc should be hold
up to near 4.5k ac, at least i hope i've got that right. I'm going to try and
"fire" 8-} this up wed or thursday for a test run.  I used walt noons
software (ver 1.1) for the calcs; based on my xformer and a existing
secondary.   Would like to upgrade sometime but it's all i've got fffor now
......thanx again rich