[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fair caps test

"Yow...I'm going to have to get to some hamfests!  I'm not a radio guy, and none
of my friends are into electronics at all, so before I found these Tesla groups
I had never even _heard_ of a hamfest.  Perhaps a whole new era of electronic
junk aquisition is opening up for me..."
	BE VERY CAREFUL!!!! You are in danger of turning into a
SWAP MEET JUNKIE!!!!  Bringing home all kinds of stuff that was
too cheap to pass by but of no use.  Eventually you will haul
it back to another swap meet and try to get rid of it to someone
else who just couldn't pass by all those golden treasures!
One who has been there.