[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Railroad Track Ground

Hi Jeff;

Might the track add inductance? Better yet, is there some kind of general
purpose test system that will 'ping' stuff and read the echo for electrical
properties? This may be more preferable than hooking up one's new coil and
watching it fry in 30 seconds. Perhaps one could put a low level impulse
into the assembled system and measure for the proper tuning?

Regards;
Dennis C. Lee