[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Questions

Hi everyone,

With the talk about grounding recently, I have a question. I run my coil
outside, how would a salt water swimming pool work as a ground? (assuming
it didn't destroy the filter, chlorinator, etc.)

Also, I'm running a few neons in parallel to get 120mA -at- 15kv. The
optimum capacitance for this configuration is .02 ufd. I only have
available .01 ufd. Would the performance be much less? (assuming that it
taps at greater turns) The capacitor is 4 homemade .01 ufd poly caps in
series/parallel. I'm using a balanced tesla tank circuit.

Thanks for any advice,

Greg.