[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: My post on quote

"  The memory of Tesla's
best achievements is only sullied by the hangers-on, wanna-bes and
word-salad producers often associated with "tesla technology".
	Absolutely true.  Those folks are just plain nuts, along
with a lot of others these days.  I get a kick out of reading stuff
from the free energy guys and the flying saucer nuts, etc, but
there's a limit.
	I agree that Tesla coils are just for good clean fun, like
many other activities we engage in.  When someone starts asking
"what do you want to do that for?" you know you've lost him (or her)!
The wife here indulges Tesla coils, muzzle-loading guns, model
airplane engines (except jets), and lots of other things.
Ed Phillips