[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Safety gaps

>>From DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-comFri Jun 14 17:25:48 1996
>Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 08:30:43 -0400
>From: DELCOKEVIN-at-aol-dot-com
>To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>Subject: Re: Safety gaps

>>In my system I use a pair of (here's the plug, Robert!) Linsay Scientific
>>"Mega-Henry" RF chokes (which were developed for just this application)

>Does anyone have phone number and address to Linsay Scientific?

>Kevin M. Conkey

Kevin, All,

Lindsay Scientific is my consulting and Tesla coil manufacturing
company.  I build custom one of T.C's and related components for
sale.  In this line are my Mega-Henry brand air core RF chokes
designed to protect fragile neon transformers.  Anyone wishing further
information is welcome to e-mail me off the list privately, or to
call me directly at 705-328-2997.

Robert W. Stephens
Director
Lindsay Scientific Co.
P.O. Box 879, Lindsay, Ontario, Canada K9V-5N3