[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel

I have 13 ganged in parallel.  Three of them appear to be out of phase.  I
was just looking for a quick way to test that at the time.  Everything is
fine now.
 Chad Alan Madison                      \   /     \
 BSEE Undergraduate Student              \ /  \   /
 University of Texas at Austin            \  /  //
 Member: Tesla Coil Society                \/  \/
 http://www.ece.utexas.edu/~madison/       ||  ||
                                           _______
                                          ////|\\\\
                                          \\\\|////