[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Has anyone tried the almost ridiculous?

Hi all,

    I couldn't resist an almost rediculous answer ---

This has some interesting aspects to it .

  1.  It could facilitate tuning ---- drink to change body capacitance--
(Fosters ?)
  2.  This would enhance co-operation (it would be a two-fer) ------------
someone to turn the coil on & off.
  3.   It could be a six-fer --------------- (7-fer counting the coroner).
  4.   It could help the environment by lessening future power consumption.
  5.   it does enhance humor---- (serious-ness is a blight)
  6.   The Oriential might say this idea is not to blight.

     I must confess however, that I have considered trying this myself ---
I hope you can let all know how it went .

     I would be careful though ------ Do you wear a pace-maker ? Braces ??
:-))

     I hope I've not offended ----really----The purpose of the humor here
(aside from it being just that-- humor ) is to be a memory aid for SAFETY.
     I have narrowly escaped certain death on several occasions because of
being careless due to lack of sleep, etc.----- Whatever the reason-- some
processes
are not reversable ---- I've only lost part of a finger ----
(pyrotechnics)--------------------------the only problem that presents for me
is ----- I can't pick my nose ----(with that finger)
it promotes humor too ----"on the other hand, I have 3 & 5/6 fingers & a
thumb " etc.

    I would prefer to in no way attempt to discourage anyone from exploration
through experimentation ---- what you propose is not impossible -- it is very

dangerous ---------- particularly from R.F. burns ....
     I think Tesla did this early on ---- not with a pole-pig though ---
     I seem to recall his stating that he had made sparks several feet long
with hardly discernable sparks in the primary spark gap .
      I think the sparks jumped to him ---- not through him.

 Good Luck

                    Sandy