[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: vacuum cleaner blower

I have been using one of these motors from AS&S for the past 6 mos.
It had been a good unit untill last night.  I believe that I just ran
it too long and it burned up.  It had survived direct strikes from
the torroid on several occasions but with a pop and a buzz, out
came the smoke after about 20 min of continuous running.  I will
buy another $12.50 replacement, but ya all sould be aware that they
are not bulletproof.
Glenn