[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Parallel

The only problems that I have had are phasing, which can be surprisingly
tricky.  I had a bank of 4 or 5 transformers that had one out of phase.
It was kind of hard to detect, except that the power wasn't as great as
it should have been.  Once I thoroughly went through the bank, I found
the one that was out of phase and everything was swell.

Chip