[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Tesla Patents Book

A Quick comment:
(Sorry Richard no pun originally intended it just worked out that way!)
The following book is NOT available thru Barnes & Noble Bookstores, However
it is available thru Barnes & Noble Mailorder. Their Ph# is 1-800-843-2665
US/CANADA if you need the address for non US/CDN let me know.

>_THE COMPLETE PATENTS OF NIKOLA TESLA_
>Nikola Tesla, edited by Jim Glenn; 1994, ISBN 1-56619-266-8,
>Barnes & Nobel, paperback, 535 pp, $14.98 (plus a couple of bucks
>shipping and handling in the U.S.), Barnes & Nobel item # 1903210
>The title says "THE COMPLETE PATENTS", but Tesla, fluent in at
>least five languages, had dozens of additional patents approved
>in countries outside the U.S.; however, all one hundred and
>twelve U.S. patents are reproduced in their entirety. This
>edition is completely reset in NEW type with all paragraphs
>numbered to match the originals; all the schematics and diagrams
>have been painstakingly reset and are quite legible. This is not
>a collection of murky photocopies that sold for years at $40.00.
>NOTE: if this edition is not in your Tesla library, you are
>really missing out on a treat... at a fantastic price.

Joe Duszynski
E-Mail:joeyd-at-sojourn-dot-com
FAX:1-(517)-782-4244
Box 5469