[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Arnold Toroidal Ferrite?? Cores

Scott, I have talked to you before about several matters and now I would
like to help you out. I am an electronic engineer, but have little
experience in this field due to the fact that I am a digital man myself.
Nevertheless I have several Top Notch engineers who have spent 20+
years designing rf and high power rf devices, working in this facility.
I am very sure that I have all the eqipment needed to preform tests of
this matter.
	If you let me know where I can get a couple of the cores I would
be more than happy to help you. I would like to do some experiments with
the cores concerning filtering High Current RF from entering the
X-former.  Let me know what you would like done experiment wise and I
will get back to you within a day or two and them the experiments will began.

Matthew Klueppel,   1601 Elm St. Park Ridge Il ,60068 (847) 698-9838
cwolins-at-orion.it.luc.edu
Connor-Winfield Corp. Electronic,Software Engineer (708)851-4722 E.128