[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Capacitor Buy

Hello Gentlemen,

This message is for those that have shown interest in buying the
commercial capacitors.  Again, they are .025 uF -at- 20 KV AC RMS.
The preliminary cost will be just under $200 delivered.

Here is the list of those I have down as definite buyers.

QTY		Name
1		Chip Atkinson
1		Mark Rzeszotarski
3		Dan Kline
1		Richard Quick
1		Daryl Dacko
2		Matthew Klueppel
2		Kevin Conkey

Here are a couple others who said they were sure they wanted them,
but didn't answer my last post and I didn't have you e-mail address
to write to you directly.

2		Robert Del Bueno
2		Rob D.  (Is this the same person as Robert Del Bueno?)

Lastly, I had David Evans down as wanting 1 .05 uF unit.  David, are
you interested in 2 of these units?

If you didn't see your name on this list anywhere, I may have e-mailed
you directly.  If you didn't receive an e-mail from me and you are not
in this list, but you are interested, please let me know ASAP.  I am
trying to wrap up the last few people that want to buy these units.

Please send all messages directly to me concerning this matter.

Scott Myers