[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Coilers -at- Dayton

Hi All,

With the date rapidly approaching I was wondering who is planning
to be at Dayton, and who if any have rented spaces in the fleamarket
and if so what are the booth numbers.

I have a suggestion that may help us find each other in case we miss
any appointed rendezvous and that it that we all wear a standard
white file card (3.5 x 5 inch?) pinned to out lapel with the word
Tesla drawn large and legibly in dark felt pen.  Believe me, this
will NOT make us look silly there!  A small Tesla coil sticking out
of your hat would also work?

My own plans are to drive down Thursday and hopefully find parking in
the lot across the street and down from the arena.  I'll keep a Tesla
sign in the front window of my black Safari minivan for
identification.

So far I've only seen posts from Scott Myers, Kevin Conkey, and Glenn
Cerny.  Anyone else?

Live better...electrically!, rwstephens